The cold roll forming machine has a wide range of uses and the structure is updated quickly. Therefore, the demand is large and the requirements for products are getting higher and higher. The development prospect of the cold roll forming machine is also quite broad. There are many types of cold roll forming machines, and they have a long history of development. In recent years, the market demand for cold-formed steel has increased gradually, and the scope of application of cold roll forming machines has been expanding, and the market prospect is quite broad.
Cold roll forming machines are currently in urgent need of developing cold-formed steel products of stainless steel, galvanized sheet, high-strength and ultra-high-strength low-alloy materials, and ultra-thick and ultra-thin cold-formed steel products with complex sections.
Cold-formed steel can also become steel cold-formed steel or cold-formed steel. Cold-formed steel is the main material for making light steel structures. It has a variety of ultra-thin, reasonable and complex cross-sections that cannot be produced by hot rolling, and it also can cooperate with online punching, online riveting, online welding and other processes.
1) Before using the cold roll forming machine, you will be sure to check the machine and complete a set of protective steps.
2) When using the cold roll forming machine, you will be sure to check whether the upper mold and the lower mold are firm and fit together, and check whether the positioning device at each point meets the processing requirements.
3) Before use, you can let the cold roll forming machine idling for one to two minutes, and adjust the various parts to return to the original position to confirm that there are no defects or problems before proceeding to the next step.
4) When manipulating the cold roll forming machine, one person is instructed and the others obey the instructions. This avoids the problem of confusion caused by multi-person operation.
5) In the past half-century, the cold roll forming machine has developed into an effective sheet metal forming technology. 35% to 45% of strip steel rolled in North America is processed by cold forming into products, which is more than steel used in the automotive industry.
6) In recent years, cold-formed steel products as important structural parts have been widely used in many fields such as construction, automobile manufacturing, shipbuilding, electronics and machinery manufacturing. Its products range from ordinary guide rails, doors and windows and other structural parts to some special profiles manufactured for special purposes with extremely wide types.
The section performance of cold-formed steel per unit weight is better than that of hot-rolled steel products, and it has high surface finish and dimensional accuracy. Therefore, cold-formed steel can achieve the dual effect of saving steel and energy by replacing hot-rolled steel. Great attention has been paid to the development of bent steel.
Zhejiang Jinggong Science & Technology Co., Ltd. is precisely the user's constant desire for the varieties, specifications, and quality of cold-formed steel products, which promotes the rapid development of cold roll forming machine technology.