Only good color steel sandwich panel machinery can produce high-quality sandwich board. Generally, the sandwich panel of color steel sandwich panel machinery is composed of two-layer forming metal panel (or other material panel) and polymer heat insulation core directly foaming and curing in the middle of the panel, which is light, efficient and easy to install. The filling system also uses the closed bubble molecular structure, which can prevent the condensation of water vapor.
The highlight of Zhejiang Jinggong color steel PU sandwich panel production line is that the sandwich panel produced by this machine is a common product in the current building materials, which is not only very good in flame retardant and sound insulation, but also environment friendly and efficient.
The highlights of the continuous sandwich panel line include the following seven points:
1. Light weight. It weighs less than 24kg per square meter, can fully reduce the structure cost.
2. Quick installation, light weight, plug-in type. The feature of cutting at will determines the convenience of its installation, which can improve efficiency and save construction period.
3. Fireproof. The surface material and insulation material of color steel composite core panel are non-combustible or flame retardant materials, which can meet the requirements of fire protection code.
4. The color steel panel with fire resistance and special coating treatment can be kept fresh for 10-15 years and then sprayed with anti-corrosion coating every 10 years. The service life of the panel can reach more than 35 years.
5. Aesthetic appearance. The clear lines of profiled steel panels have up to dozens of colors, which can meet the needs of any style of building.
6. Thermal insulation. Commonly used insulation materials are rock wool, glass fiber cotton, polystyrene, polyurethane, etc. These materials have low thermal conductivity, with a good thermal insulation effect.
7. The sound insulation strength of the composite panel can reach 40-50 dB, which makes it a very effective sound insulation material.