In the process of selling equipment, customers often report that the equipment previously ordered cannot be solved after arriving at the factory, and the manufacturer cannot keep up with the after-sales service, which seriously affects production. Even the equipment cannot be used at all, directly scrapped.
This situation is common in the cold roll forming machine industry. The main reason is that the selected equipment manufacturer has not good enough technology, unreasonable design, and bad after-sale services. If the acceptance of equipment is serious and strict, such problems can be avoided as much as possible and can be discovered in time in the manufacturer. The customers can require modification or even directly return.
So, what issues should we pay attention to during acceptance to avoid the occurrence of the above-mentioned situation?
1. Measure the accuracy of molded products. Product accuracy is a key indicator for the qualification of the entire equipment. The accuracy indicates whether the roll design of the cold roll forming machine is qualified, or whether the debugging is successful. If any of these two is unqualified, the manufacturer should handle it first.
2. Inspect whether the material of the equipment and the brand of electrical appliances comply with the contract. The material mentioned here is mainly the material of the cold roll forming. The better roll material, the better processing process, and the longer life time of the whole equipment will be. The brand of electrical appliances determines the stability of the circuit control system, which should be produced in strict accordance with the brand specified in the contract.
3. Inspection of automated production. If the continuity of automated production is not good, it will affect the efficiency of production, or even fail to produce at all. Therefore, it is necessary to buy more steel belts to the production plant for test machines.
4. Inspection of punching die and cutting die. Check whether the punching and cutting meet the standards, whether the burrs are too large, and whether the material of the mold is qualified.
5. Inspection of product surface finish and straightness. These indicators affect the appearance of the sales. If the standards are not met, they should be handled by the manufacturer.
The problems mentioned above are often encountered in the cold roll forming machine industry. They should be handled in the production plant before the machine is pulled away. Otherwise, it will be difficult to deal with the machine when it is brought to the customer's own factory.