Roller forming is the process of making the steel plates of a certain size that are divided into strips into profiles with different section shapes through several groups of upper and lower rollers. The technological characteristics of roll forming determine the advantages of roller forming, which makes the roll forming machine widely used in profile production. The investment of roll forming machine is small, it can be put in production quickly, and the yield is high, which can realize the highly automated assembly line production. Meanwhile, the equipment is highly stable with high production efficiency, low defective rate, and easy equipment maintenance.
Roll forming machine is a new technology in the field of profile forming. It is energy-saving, environmentally friendly and highly efficient. Roller forming products are applicable to many fields, such as construction, decoration, machinery manufacturing, automotive manufacturing and goods shelves. Next we will introduce the advantages of roll forming machine in detail.
1. Mass production can be realized, and the productivity is very high.
2. The production cycle of a set of roll forming machine is short, and the cost is low. Different profiles with different section shapes can produce different equipment.
3. The size of products is uniform and standard, and the products have high precision and good straightness.
4. The surface finishing of the profile is good. The profile can be processed after the surface treatment without scratching the surface or influencing the beauty.
5. Other auxiliary processing can be added in the production process, such as punching, welding, embossing.
6. It can be used for forming the plates of different hardness, which only needs to design the roll forming machines with different configurations.
7. Compared with punch forming, roll forming machine can save a lot of time and use fewer workers.
8. A set of equipment can produce profiles of various sections and sizes by changing molds and rollers, which can effectively reduce equipment investment and save workshop space.
9. Profiles with complex sections can also be produced.