1) When using the cold roll forming machine, you should strengthen the iron removal work of the ore. Non-broken objects (bits, etc.) falling into the counter wheel will damage the crusher and cause a parking accident. Therefore, the iron removal device should be installed before work.
2) The viscous material is easy to block the crushing space. When dealing with the blockage failure, the machine should be stopped for processing, and it is not allowed to poke the ore during operation.
3) When the processed material contains a lot of large lumps, the large ore that is easy to squeeze out from the crushing space, so you should prevent injury or damage to the cold roll forming machine.
4) After the cold roll forming machine is operated for a long time, due to the large wear of the wheel surface, the product size will be too fine. At this time, attention should be paid to adjusting the discharge port or overhauling the cold roll forming machine.
5) Strengthen the inspection of the cold roll forming machine, add oil to the lubrication part of the cold roll forming machine on time, and keep the motorized cutter mill in a good lubrication state.
1) The cold roll forming machine should check whether the surface of the workpiece is rough.
2) Whether the selection of rolling pressure is correct, which has a vital influence on the roughness, size and accuracy of the surface after rolling.
3) Excessive rolling has a great influence on surface roughness and geometric accuracy.
4) Because the rolling speed has little effect on the surface roughness, we can increase the rolling speed to improve production efficiency.
5) The frequency of rolling should not be too often.
6) The feed rate of the cold roll forming machine should be determined according to the diameter of the ball.
7) Rolling tools usually include balls, cylindrical rollers, conical rollers, rollers, etc.