We, Zhejiang Jinggong Science & Technology Co., Ltd., are familiar with the trends of domestic and foreign industries, and always bring effective first information to readers. Today, we will bring you six conditions that need to be met for the construction of PU sandwich panel production line.
1. First of all, the base wall of the polyurethane sandwich panel should meet the requirements of the specification, and has been checked and accepted.
2. The construction of the polyurethane sandwich panel machine should be carried out after the base layer is painted with cement mortar leveling layer and the construction quality is qualified.
3. Before the construction of the thermal insulation project, the opening of the outer door and window should pass the acceptance. The size and position of the opening should also meet the design requirements and pass the acceptance. Moreover, the door and window frames or auxiliary frames should be installed and waterproofed while the pre-embedded parts and connectors of fire ladders, downpipes, various entry pipelines and air conditioners that extend out of the wall should be installed. What's more, the thickness of the polyurethane sandwich panel should be reserved.
4. The external wall scaffolding which should be stable and reliable for the installation of insulation boards is required.
5. The ambient temperature during construction should not be higher than 35℃, or lower than 5℃, and should not be lower than 0℃ within 24h. The wind should not be higher than level 5. Moreover, the rainproof measures should be taken during construction in rainy days.
6. The incoming materials of polyurethane sandwich panels should be stored in a dry and cool place. The storage period and conditions should be in accordance with the requirements of the material supplier's product description.
The above is the construction requirements for polyurethane sandwich panels brought to you today. We, Zhejiang Jinggong Science & Technology Co., Ltd., are engaged in polyurethane sandwich panel production line and have unique insights on the process in this area. Welcome to consult.