The sandwich panel is needed to be produced by the professional sandwich panel production line, which consists of several production procedures. The sandwich panel production line is special production equipment for new building materials. Its main function is to compound the colour steel on the thicker and lighter inner core material panel and accurately cut the composite board under the condition of continuous operation, so as to realize the mechanization and automation of the whole production process.
The sandwich panel is composed of the two-layer formed metal panel (or other material panels) and polymer heat insulation core directly foaming and curing in the middle of the panel, which is light, efficient and easy to install. The filling system also uses the closed bubble molecular structure, which can prevent the condensation of water vapor. The requirements of structure and strength are taken into fully considers when forming an outer steel plate, and beauty is also taken into account. The inner surface layer is formed as a flat plate to meet various needs.
(1) There are six kinds of sandwich panels according to the different core materials.
Polystyrene sandwich panel, also called EPS sandwich panel (the most widely used variety in the market at present).
Extruded polystyrene sandwich panel, also called XPS sandwich panel.
Rigid polyurethane sandwich panel also called PU sandwich panel.
Polyisocyanurate foam sandwich panel also called PIR sandwich panel.
The phenolic sandwich panel also called the PP sandwich panel.
Rock wool sandwich panel also called RW sandwich panel.
Foam metal sandwich panel.
(2) There are two kinds of sandwich panels according to the face-plate materials.
It can be divided into the metal panel and non-metal panel. The metal panel is easy to process and can be made into various shapes, but in some cases, the non-metal panel has a better effect than the metal panel, such as corrosion resistance, impact resistance and so on.
(1) The sandwich panel is very light in weight, usually under 24kg per square meter. With such a light weight, the construction cost can be reduced profoundly.
(2) It can be installed very easily and quickly. The sandwich panel owns many advantages such as light weight, plug-in type, installation and cutting at will, such advantages determine its feature of easy-to-install, which can improve efficiency and save construction period.
(3) Fire prevention. The two-layer face material and insulation material of the sandwich panel is non-combustible and flame retardant, which is of high fire-proof standard.
(4) The sandwich panel is coated with a fire-proof coating, which can keep it fresh for more than ten years. After ten years, it can be sprayed with anti-corrosion coating every 10 years to prolong the service life to more than thirty years.
(5) Good looking. The sandwich panel has many different colours and various line shapes, which makes it able to be suitable for different building styles.
(6) Heat preservation and insulation. The regular heat preservation materials are Rockwool, glass fibre cotton, polystyrene, polyurethane, etc. These materials own low thermal conductivity, which means good heat preservation and insulation effect.
(7) It is eco-friendly and good at noise insulation. The sound insulation intensity of the sandwich panel can reach about 50dB, making it a great noise insulation building material.
(8) Good plasticity. The sandwich panel can be cut at will, which makes it suitable for various building needs.
(9) High strength. The sandwich board uses a high-tensile steel plate as raw material, the tensile strength can reach 5600kg/cm2. Besides, the most advanced design and rolling technique enable the sandwich panel to possess great structural features.
The sandwich panel can be used in many situations that need heat preservation, insulation, and flame retardant, such as large industrial factory, warehouse, stadium, supermarket, hospital, cold storage, prefabricated house, building additional floor, cleaning workshop, etc. In terms of appearance, the sandwich panel is good looking, bright and colourful. In terms of practicability, the sandwich panel owns high load-bearing, heat preservation, fire retardant and waterproof features, and it is easy-to-install with no need for a second decoration. The sandwich panel is widely used in the construction site facilities such as office, warehouse, bawn, etc. It fully represents the civilized construction in the modern construction site. It has many advantages especially in terms of rapid installation, quick service entry, removable installation and the turnover reuse index of the material, which can profoundly reduce the building cost of the construction site facilities. These advantages make it an irreplaceable new type of light construction material.
Face plate thickness: 0.2-1.0mm
Core material thickness: 50-300mm
Effective height: 950mm, 1000mm, 1150mm, 1200mm, etc.
Scope of application: workshop, office partition, a temporary dormitory for workers, supermarket, cold storage, prefabricated house, building an additional floor, cleaning workshop, etc.
Fire rating: B3(Flame retardant: melting)
Moisture absorption rate: 3.9%