At the end of the cold roll forming machine, the mechanical transmission system is closed, and the hydraulic system is activated at the same time to retract the hydraulic cylinder. The safe operating procedures of cold roll forming machine are as follows:
1. The cold roll forming machine must strictly abide by the safe operation regulations of machine tool workers, and wear labor protection equipment according to the regulations.
2. The upper and lower molds should be cleaned and wiped before starting the cold roll forming machine.
3. The cold roll forming machine should check whether there are foreign objects on the material support, stopper and slider. If there are foreign objects, they should be cleaned.
4. The cold roll forming machine selects an appropriate die according to the thickness of the sheet to be folded. The die size is generally equal to or greater than 8 times the thickness of the sheet.
5. The bending force of the work piece is obtained by the cold roll forming machine from the sheet metal bending force number or the bending force calculation formula, and the bending force of the work piece shall not be greater than 1000KN.
6. When the cold roll forming machine bends narrow sheets, the working pressure of the system should be appropriately reduced to avoid damage to the mold.
7. When adjusting the stroke of the slide block of the cold roll forming machine, ensure that the adjustment is less than 100 to avoid damage to the machine.
8. Before bending, the gap between the upper and lower molds should be adjusted uniformly.
9. When bending the cold roll forming machine, don't put your hands in the mold room, and don't hold the narrow and long materials with your hands. Only one piece of material is allowed to be bent at a time, instead of many pieces at the same time. And it also needs to check the oil level in the oil tank, start the oil pump and check the hydraulic pipeline and oil pump for abnormalities.
10. The bending sheet of the cold roll forming machine should be placed in the middle of the mold. The machine should not load unilaterally, so as not to affect the accuracy of the workpiece and the machine. If certain workpieces do need to work unilaterally, the load must not be greater than 250KN, and it must be bended on both sides at the same time.
11. The cold roll forming machine checks the oil level of the oil tank and starts the oil pump to check whether there is any abnormality in the hydraulic pipeline and the oil pump.
12. The cold roll forming machine should be shut down immediately if an abnormality occurs, then check the cause and eliminate it.