In China, the actual rock wool production line production time of rock wool production enterprises is quite different due to the climate difference between the south and the north and the change of market demand between the south and the north. The actual working time of rock wool production line in southern manufacturers can reach 6500-7000 hours / year, while that in northern manufacturers is less than 6000 hours every year.
The production capacity of rock wool lines is measured by the output of finished products.
Take the annual working time of 6000-6500 hours as an example, the product is rock wool, in line with the national Exterior Insulation standard.
1. Rock wool production line with an annual production capacity of 20, 000 tons can produce 3-3. 5 tons per hour.
2. The annual production capacity is 25000 tons and can produce 3.5-4 tons per hour.
3. Rock wool production line with an annual production capacity of 30, 000 tons can produce 4-5 tons per hour.
4. Mineral wool production line with an annual production capacity of 40, 000 tons can produce 5-6 tons per hour.
1. Full-automation ore measurement ratio feeding system.
2. Cannon stove for melting ore.
3. Turn molten rock into the centrifuge of rock cotton fiber.
4. Drum cotton collection machine .
5. The pendulum cotton spreading machine and the building machine .
6. Buckling pre-presser.
7. curing oven.
8. size cutting equipment .
9. packaging equipment .
10. central control system .
11. waste gas and waste residue disposal system